Saturday, December 12, 2009

You didn't ask me about Halloween did you?

If you think I have neglected my blog for a long time, you should take a look at the pictures I download from my camera. I only download from the little one about once every 6 months. I find some nice surprises there.

So on to Halloween because that is what I am currently downloading...

I just wanted you all to know what might happen if you leave the room to change someone's diaper and your brand new pumpkin is left sitting on the kitchen counter.

Your 5 year old might get a butter knife and fork and carve it himself. He might put the evidence back in the silverware drawer and act like he doesn't know that anything is wrong.

And, you might just throw that whole thing right in the trash can and not even have a pumpkin that year.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I love that we both posted Halloween pics over a month later. ;) But my favorite part is that he put the butter knife back in the drawer. The kid obviously has a great sense of humor (as evidenced by that pumpkin's chosen mouth!).