Monday, October 26, 2009

Dear Baby Mozart, I don't care if you are not educational

Disney Offers Millions of Parents Refunds


My kids are so old now that they didn't even have these two when they were little. I don't care. I got my shower while Baby Mozart played and when I was pregnant with the Little Guy it was really a life saver. I thought I would die in the first trimester and it was pretty tough taking care of a (wild) 15 month old boy. When I could no longer do puzzles I could pop in one of these movies and doze for a little bit. That can't be any worse than when I couldn't stomach making him lunch and just opened the refrigerator door for him to go at it.

I might also add that Baby Mozart gave us a lot of laughs when that blue thing would stick out his tongue and make that funny noise. It made my boy laugh and that made me laugh.

If you would like to read more about the refund click here.

No comments: