Monday, July 6, 2009

Stars & Stripes Forever

Little late, I guess. The Little Guy had the throw ups all day on the 4th. I did the dirty work and then left him home with Dad for recovery (and the begging for food). I spent a lot of the day at my Mom's house with the other 2 kids. We swam a little and ate a little. I tried not to fall asleep and Baby Girl pushed through to go the whole day without a nap. On my other camera I caught maybe one blurry picture of Baby Girl in her cute flag dress. Hopefully I can get that up and posted around...August?

This will be my first full week since school got out in May that my boys are in something organized longer than 2.5-3 hours at a time. I am going to seriously catch up on stuff around here. Or, I'll read books to Baby Girl. It is just hard to tell how it might go. I did manage to go to the grocery store, bank and cook dinner tonight. Things are looking up. I must pace myself.

No comments: