Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Back to the Real World

Who knew 7:30 AM could be so bright for a little guy. When I look at this, I think "why didn't I give them a haircut before they started school?" Now I am wishing I had taken more pictures of the Little Guy since it was his first day of school (Kindergarten). I have a few but wish his eyes were open.

Things are going swimmingly well (as my 11th grade History teacher used to say). We are very blessed to have two great teachers this year for the boys.

Baby Girl has started Parents Morning Out. On her second time there she got a violation notice for "scratching and pinching". I really thought she was going to be the sweet one.

Oh well.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Whoa! Y'all start early down south! :) My boys begin the 31st, but today is my last official day of summer; I go back tomorrow. Yes, I am sad. That's great that you are doing the Parents Morning Out thing with Baby Girl; how often is that? I am so scared for my little one to start preschool; he could come over and hit and bite your Baby Girl while she scratches and pinches him if that will make you feel better.