Sunday, May 10, 2009

In the Gutter

Aren't they cute sitting there? They were also very sweaty.

I'm not going to wear flip flops to the ball field anymore because those big cleat-feet hurt.

That wouldn't be my baby girl without a hat on her head and cup in hand.

Hope you all had a good Mother's Day. Mine was fine complete with a large bowl of ice cream and a nap. We had lunch at a Crepe place that didn't go over too well with my hubby or Mama. The kids were pretty good, though.

My Big Guy gave me a chocolate chip cookie for Mother's Day that he got in Sunday School. He had nibbled all around the sides. How thoughtful? I am now remembering that I have left it in my car and hope it isn't melted.

4 comments:

mrs boo radley said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Mmm. I want chocolate. Or ice cream. But I'm not a mum. Still okay if I indulge? Need to go find some...

Emily said...

The center of the cookie is really the best part anyway!
And ice cream...definitely a good Mother's Day treat!
We've tried the Crepe place before too.

L a u r a said...

Hmmm...we need a crepe place around here. (The kids were asking me to make them crepes today.)

Very cute pic!

Happy Mother's Day!

Kristin said...

Ha! Love the cookie gift and I hope it was just melty enough to be yummy and gooey. :)