Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day 2009

I am so thankful for the men and women that serve our country. I have a comfortable life because of the sacrifice of others. The boys went to a special service Monday morning and heard some spectacular stories.

They also climbed poles (monkeys) in front of helicopters.


BG (Baby Girl not to be confused with Big Guy) and I hung out at the house. I think this picture is after she threw up the first time. I know that by the #2 patriotic outfit she is wearing. Finally overbuying pays off for me (her).
She has a stomach bug and I should stop saying that because it worries my boys when I talk about having a bug in them. She is doing much better. She is pale (who would know being my child?) and her usually huge stomach is very flat.

We have officially started summer around here except for the gloomy, rainy weather that won't let up. We have very little planned this week so I have already heard "I am bored a couple of times. :-)

3 comments:

MJacobson said...

You and baby girl look like you are quarantined. That's a great shot though...good job hubby!

Kristin said...

I love that pic of you and Baby Girl! So sweet! I can't believe that your guys are out of school and already bored. We dared not utter that common phrase in front of our parents or they would find something for us to do that was even less fun than being bored. :)

Angela said...

Looks like the kids had a great Memorial Day (and fun climbing around).... not so fun for you and BG having to stay home ;( Hope she is all better now and that the rest of you are well!