Saturday, January 9, 2010

Brrrr


Happy Birthday and Snow Day, Little Guy. I remember feeling like I was 6 for a long long time. I hope he stays six for a long time too so we can really enjoy it. He whispered early this morning in my ear "I really like all my birthday presents except for the DS game." Yesterday was his birthday and we got to miss school because of all the ice on the roads. I think all the pile ups of cars on the roads scared everyone. Basketball was canceled early this morning too so it was like having two more days of Christmas vacation. We are going to wear the PJs out.


2 comments:

L a u r a said...

I just can't think of a better way to spend a day with a 6 year old birthday boy! Fantastic!

Is that a baking sheet he's using to slide? We had to empty out a duffle bag once to let the kids slide down some snow on vacation. Fun video to look back on now!

MJacobson said...

He is definitely changing like your big guy has over the past couple of years but I can still see that 3 year old version in there too!
Happy 6th! I think I will cry when my middle turns 6!