Saturday, February 7, 2009

How Appropriate

It is now time for another installment of RANDOM PICTURE CHALLENGE from 4 Little Men's blog. Here is where the pictures should come from:
March 2008
5th picture from the end
or 10th picture folder - 5th picture from the end.

It does seem a little complicated. I take a lot of pictures and have a ton of folders. So, I just took the 5th picture from the end of March 2008. And here it is:
I know. I am as shocked as you are that it isn't one of my kids. It is my favorite flower, the Dutch blue iris. I imported a gazillion of these from a wholesaler for my wedding. I have a few in my backyard now. I say "how appropriate" because today was absolutely beautiful down here in the South. We had a lovely Spring-ish day with a few daffodils starting to poke through. This picture is of the flowers in my backyard at their peak. I am guessing the kids wouldn't hold still and I had to go taking my pictures outside.

Now, because it is my blog and I can do whatever I want here, I am going to post a picture of one of my kids anyway. This is what I could have given you if it was the 18th picture from the end. It is amazing that it was less than a year ago that my sweet baby girl sat in this bouncy seat.

Today she ran around the basketball court saying "what's that?" She also threw all of her food on the floor when she got mad and insisted on wearing her fleece hoodie around the house.

2 comments:

mrs boo radley said...

Wow, lovely flowers!

And, of course, lovely baby.

Kristin said...

The flower pic is gorgeous. And don't you just love a baby in a bouncy seat? Especially a baby as cute as she is. I could be wrong, but that looks like a special girlie bouncy seat, too. Did you buy a girl version when you had her?