4 things I was doing 10 years ago:
- Looking for a wedding photographer
- Looking at wedding magazines
- Planning to quit my not-so-glamorous software job
- I'm sorry. I just can't remember back that far.
4 things on my to-do list today:
- one load of laundry
- 2 baseball uniforms ready for tomorrow morning
- arrive at the consignment sale I have been working all week ON TIME
- shop for 1/2 price items tonight
4 things I love about my husband:
- That he is so helpful with the kids
- His laugh - or more that he laughs at stuff a lot even though it isn't funny
- He always loads the dishwasher (I should have put this one as #1)
- He loves me a whole lot for no reason. (I had to make sure I added the last one because it is true and I hated to show so obviously that I am definitely an "acts of service" gal.)
4 jobs I have had:
- Cracker Barrel waitress or as I like to remember it - Hell.
- Admin to a Financial Planner that was going bankrupt. The madness.
- Movie theater goddess and ticket taker.
- Personal Financial Manager to a bunch of rich loonies. Have I mentioned that I quit this job?
- Pretty Woman. Pretty Woman. Pretty Woman. Pretty Woman.
- When Harry Met Sally
- Pretty in Pink
- High Fidelity
4 places I have lived:
- A college apartment that might be considered a dump now, but was acceptable then.
- A scary Atlanta apartment with non stop crying babies and shirtless men walking the parking lot with knives strapped to their belts.
- My house I built with my husband going on 8 1/2 years now (that my 2 boys are tearing down room by room)
4 places I have been:
4 places I want to visit:
4 shows I watch:
- Big Brother
- The Office
4 things you may not know about me:
- I'll just refer back to this old post so you can see my dairy farm picture again. It is lovely.
- I'm having trouble thinking of something. I already admitted that I collect pretty ribbon and do nothing with it.
- I eat chocolate every single day. That isn't much of a shocker.
- I got kicked out of 6 Flags when I was 14 or 15. I was mostly innocent.
4 people I tag:
Mary C & Mara even though they have private blogs