Saturday, March 1, 2008

First Blog


Well, here is my first blog. It took me so long to find a name for my site that wasn't taken, I have forgotten what I was going to write. I can't even remember what I picked now. I just know that my Hubby hated all of the (three) that were available. I think I am now regretting not chosing "savethecarpet". If you know me you will know why!

Events of the day: The Big Guy had testing at a private school today and told me it took too long to get there 5 minutes into the ride over there. "I didn't know we were going to have to get on the Internet to get there!" he said. When I picked him up he came out and said very loudly in front of all the other parents "This was no game day! There were no games at all." I'm scared of what he might have said inside the room while I was gone. When I asked him the night before if he knew what his parents did (as in for a living...) he answered "Make money" and "watch TV". I won't tell you which one he thought watched TV!

The Little Guy got out of bed and shredded a library book tonight. I'm sure it was our punishment for not reading to him before bed. I'm taking him to the library with his piggy bank soon. I'm just so glad that nothing was rubbed in to the carpet...I don't even care.

Baby Girl is her usual sweet self. I can't beleive she is 5 months old today.

No comments: