Tuesday, March 4, 2008

First Tantrum


She had her very first tantrum today. I think. She was crying real tears and kicking her legs as hard as she could up and down. It was the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. Can't you see the attitude she already has in this picture? I think she may be teething. Teeth are coming and going in our house these days with one kid or the other. It is a really big deal.

All is well here in Young World except for the threat of a stomach bug for me & the Little Guy and a cold for Dad. The boys punched each other every time I was on the phone today and only the bed got peed on today. No major carpet damage as far as I could tell. The boys were wilder than usual at bedtime after beeing cooped up all day on a rainy day. Baby Girl is amazing to sleep through all the screaming and yelling. I threatened to put those boys to bed naked and it did not phase them at all. I am now wondering if they actually brushed their teeth before bed??? We tried to read to the Little Guy before bed tonight (to avoid shredded library books) and were shocked when out of no where he said "Love is patient, love is kind. Corinthians 13:4" I think it might have even been cuter than Kate's tantrum (especially with mispronounced words). I'm going to remind him of that verse next time he punches his brother.

No comments: