Thursday, November 13, 2008

Mommy to Quads

One of her babies is not a REAL baby (it is a pig).

I think she might be yelling:

a. Go get your piggy bank. You owe me for that hole in the wall!
b. I am so sick of making dinner.
c. Where is the remote?
d. Money doesn't grow on trees, ya know?
e. If you don't put those socks in the laundry basket I am not going to wash them!
f. I just vacuumed that floor! Take your dirt outside!
g. My car leaves in 15 minutes. I hope you are in it.
h. Stoopppp whining!

I don't know where she gets it from.

4 comments:

Kristin said...

I don't care if she is yelling. I'm still jealous that you get to buy pink. And flowers. And dollies. And bunnies. Okay, I didn't actually see a bunny in this picture. But I am assuming they are there somewhere.

Anonymous said...

If I was a Mom to quads I would sure yell probably 5 times more...or cry..she's cute either way!

Amy Jo said...

LOL. Cute. Does she actually play with her babies? Kaylee could care less about them.

Morris five said...

Speaking as a mom of quads, I would say she's got the look down just about right, yup. You knew I had to comment on this one, very cute.