Monday, October 6, 2008

Barney Frank, M&Ms & Magnets (not in that order)

You should consider making some of these fabric covered magnets detailed at Angry Chicken's Blog. I just like the name Angry Chicken and I doubt I will ever get around to making them myself. I can't wait to see what someone else might do with this crafty little project.

Yes, I have resorted to pointing you to other Blogs instead of coming up with something myself.

What I have (almost) done in 3 days is eat a whole bag of M&Ms. I bought some for Baby Girl's party and forgot to put them out. So, I put them in a candy dish and live off of them all day long. The really bad news about this is it was a buy one get one free so I have another bag waiting for me.

I would also like to add that my husband says EVERY day that "Barney Frank is going to end up in jail." That is what he says. Every day. Like, just now.

Sorry this is so short and random. I am lucky to be blogging anything at all after Baby Girl pulled the letters B, M & K off my keyboard and tried to eat them.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I think we both got blogger's block at the same time. But at least you have written something in the past few days! I really have things to write about but no time to write it. What else is new. Maybe I will resort to sending people over here to your blog so that they can actually be entertained. Thanks for not giving up on me and visiting me anyway.

P.S. Those magnets are cute (and I love the name of that blog, too), but I would never make them. I have trouble justifying the time I would spend doing something like that when I could buy a set of ten cute magnets at Target for $2. But Amy Jo could probably make them in her sleep! She is so crafty. :)

Mary Craig said...

She was just trying her hand at blogging!

I love Angry Chicken. Oh, to be that creative.