Thursday, October 9, 2008

Classic Portraits

You can find bad Olan Mills Portraits at this Blog.

It is one of those things that I enjoy way too much. Probably more than the average person. I wanted to post a favorite here and it was REALLY hard to pick. I had to go with these three:

What I envision Hubby and I as empty-nesters when we rekindle our love through our new motorcycle leather jackets:


I had to post the other two boys and baby girls out there. You know, the ones living in Hawaii:


And the scary people next door:

5 comments:

MJacobson said...

Oh my gosh Lisa, that made me laugh outloud and completely relieved the stress of driving home with a screaming baby in the car moments ago! Thank you!

Kristin said...

OK...where did you find this blog, Lisa? I just looked through it and I almost spit out my drink of water.

I am a bit scared to tell you that when I first clicked over here and saw that couple, my first thought was, "I wonder if that's a pic of her in-laws." My apologies to your husband in advance for thinking such a thing.

mrs boo radley said...

It's kind of like that cake mistake blog.

Mary Craig said...

Those are AWESOME! I can't wait to show my husband these...

Have you seen the website "Cake Wrecks?" They are cakes that people ordered and paid for that turned out TERRIBLE. They are hilarious, just like these pictures!

HA! I just scrolled down to push enter and saw Leah's comment about the cakes. Great minds....

L a u r a said...

Ah, as time goes by...you'd think we'd learn from our fashion (large glasses, big hair) mistakes. You'd also think that our churches would stop using those same photography businesses. I've not yet seen one really good church directory family picture, have you?!

We'll see who's laughing at our current stylin' photos in 10-20 years! Maybe our kids will be so embarrassed they'll just bury them for us!