We had sparklers this year on New Year's eve. There were four little kids and it was quite exciting for them. Only one of them caught the backyard on fire. It was dark and I wasn't sure what or who was on fire so I helped by telling one of the Dads "RUN!" It must have worked because no damage was done.
It reminded me of the first time my boys ever had sparklers. It was New Years Eve in Orlando and no jackets were needed.
(no long pants needed either I should add.)
We spent that New Years Day in Disney World. Like most of our Disney trips, the boys inadvertently licked something and had a stomach virus for the following 24 hours.
8 months ago