Friday, January 2, 2009

You're a Winner!

Lifetime award #6 coming right up. Thanks to Manuscripts and Sippy Cups, I am once again a winner.

Pay It Forward!

You can win something. Here. Right here! Isn't that great news? Now for the bad news. The prize is a handmade gift from me. Me. Hopefully you are like ME and get so excited about winning that you don't care what the gift is. I know you were hoping I was going to give away my New Edition record.

Now, if I were you, this is what I would do. I would not comment here and hope that Amy Jo or Laura will. THEN, go over to their blogs and try to win something from them. They might sew something or come up with something VERY cute. I can't imagine what I will do and will most likely wait 360 days to do it. I'm already getting stressed about it.

On to the rules:

Be one of the first three bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me.

Winners must post this challenge on your blog, meaning that you will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift for the first three bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!

The gift that you send to your Three Friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember: It’s the Spirit and the Thought That Count!

When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate Linky Love!

If you are not one of the Top Three to comment on this post, you can still play along. Please start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same.

Off topic: Why do you think Blogger doesn't add the word "blogger" to their spellcheck?

6 comments:

Morris five said...

Okay you suckered me in. Does this mean I win??? No body else is a big enough geek to check their blogs this early on a Sat but I have been up since 5:30 AM! Now I am stressed

Anonymous said...

Ok I am in too! Kinda scared...not of what you will make...ok maybe a little...but what I will make....ok more scared no one will comment on my post :(

Lisa said...

Yeah, Bonnie! You are a sucker. No kidding. I have already given you your gift so I am off the hook.

Kristin, I can NOT tell you what I would give you. that would ruin the surprise. Just remember to have low expectations (please).

Congrats, FLSSGRL! I think you should make something out of dental floss for your gifts, but that is just me. I'll be in touch within the next 365 days with your prize. :-)

Morris five said...

Yay!! I loved my prize, I won't tell what it is though, Thanks Lisa it was perfect.

Amy Jo said...

THis is hilarious. I really wish I saw this earlier and could have been one of the first 3 comments. Can you make an exception for me? IF you do, I'll join in. C'mon.. if you're going to make 3 handmade items, you can make 4!!!

Lisa said...

You really are the 3rd, Amy Jo. Although, the pressure of making a gift for you may be more than I can take.