Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Expects to Be Expecting One Day

Heather demonstrates a maternity wrap and Sarah is thinking "but I'm not pregnant!"

I went to a photography workshop last week and it was so much fun. It was a nice break to be away from home by myself and I learned a ton. It was about many different aspects of a photography business including marketing and even framing. I also got to have dinner with a good friend from college that I have not seen in 4 years. The two of us once spray painted a wall with our names and a few fish. It was very unlike us to do that even back then. This time we were much more tame with our baked chicken and a 6 year old's fashion show. I still have a lot to learn about little girls...

The Crew

1 comment:

Mary Craig said...

I'm glad you had a great time!