Sunday, June 1, 2008

Meet Mickey

The Little Guy's First Introduction

Some are a little more happier than others to meet him.

I have packed the house to drive to Orlando with my family. Hubby has a conference and I will see just how hard it is to handle two high spirited boys and a baby girl in a hotel room by myself. When I can't take it anymore, I will drive 45 minutes to my Aunt's home for a real vacation of relaxation and home cooked meals. We will meet back up with Hubby and friends towards the end of the week for some Theme Park fun. I'm not sure which one we will go to this time although MGM may be a sure bet with their Star Wars stuff. The Big Guy's friend got to meet Darth Vader there.

I'll be posting some Florida pictures from days-gone-by. We drive down at least once a year and sometimes twice a year. I think we will skip Disney World this time (even though I am the only one of us that seems to get tired of it). Baby Girl will be the youngest of our kids to take a Disney Vacation by a couple of months. I am hoping the timing might be just right to get a picture of her and Mickey before she starts crying at strangers (or large Mice).

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Sounds like fun! We have been many times, but all B.C. (before children). We plan to take them when Connor gets older. I have no idea how you could get sick of Disney World; I would personally like to live there. To be more specific, I'd like to live on one of the boats at the "It's a Small World" ride. My parents had to carry me kicking and screaming off that ride after going about 50 consecutive times the first time we visited when I was in kindergarten. I know; it's a sickness. Anyway, have a wonderful trip with your cuties, and be safe! :)

Mary Craig said...

Have a great trip! Cant wait for pictures and vacation stories!

Anonymous said...

Ahh, so you must be gone by now. But no Disney? Have fun anyway!!!! LOVE the little guy's Mickey intro. Poor little guy but so funny!