Friday, May 23, 2008

How Geek am I?

27% Geek

I think this is accurate. It was a more technical quiz than I expected. Had it asked about my favorite tv shows, hobbies or how I dress it might have been more. Would that be a Dork quiz?
I resist all new technology. My Husband hooks me up with all kinds of things including my first cell phone. 10 years ago that I did not want. I do okay once I have whatever new gadget he buys for me and usually can't imagine life without it once I am sold. I would probably not have a cell phone even now and I definitely would not have a Mac. Replay TV (tivo) - how it has changed my life! I can record a 100 hours of worthless programming on TV. If I were to ever watch any of it I could do so in half the time. It just makes me feel good to know I can watch something...I never find the time to do so. You should see the extra stuff I have with my Mac. It is cool to look out even though I don't use it.

The IPOD is great. Please don't buy me anymore. Please. A Blackberry? I really don't want one. I don't have the time to learn something new. I will probably have one before the end of the summer and become one of those people (like Hubby) with head down texting away to him about how the brakes on my car sound bad. I won't know how I ran my life without one. I'm only as technically savvy as I have to be. I mean, look at this post. I can't figure out how to stop underlining my words.


1 comment:

Amy Jo said...

lol. I was wondering about the underlining. Sometimes that happens to me too on my blog. I just erase it all and start over. I have too much time on my hands while I'm at work I guess!