Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday with Uma

It is Monday again. We all need a hug.

I went to a class at the gym this morning at 5:30 AM. AM! It was torture and I thought I would throw up the whole time I was there. Just getting up early is enough to make me sick. The trainer that led the class was the nice Uma-Thurman-ish girl that I used to like. I'm not so sure anymore after she sent me an email with my body fat percentage. The class was in a big theater room which allowed me to catch up on the latest Hip Hop Videos. That was an education of sorts. I was glad to see Enrique before I left.

It is now 7:30 AM and I am fully dressed and ready to go while everyone else in the house is still asleep (the boys went to bed late). If they don't get up soon, I may take a nap myself. I better take this opportunity to get the laundry going. It is bad when your absent-minded six year old asks you the night before to make sure he has some socks to wear the next day. I was glad I could say "they are in the dryer now" so I didn't seem quite so much like a slacker.

5 comments:

Mary Craig said...

5:30??????

You are my hero.

Anonymous said...

Ha love the sock thing....we never seem to have enough socks...too cute.

4under3 said...

Now it's all comin' out!! Only seriously-fanatical-aerobic mamas get up for 5:30 classes.

Just admit it.

You are the overachiever type. And the "drowning in laundry" bit is a cover-up.

And I'm saying all this....because I am deeply jealous.

Kristin said...

I agree wholeheartedly with Tiffany. What time do you have to GET UP to be ready for a 5:30 AM class?!?! I am not one of those types who can just roll out of bed and go somewhere (hence the hair- sticking-up picture courtesy of my first-born). Of course I am not one of those types who will ever roll out of bed for an aerobics class...5:30 AM or 5:30 PM for that matter.

By the way...please don't be paranoid about an English teacher reading your blog. I hear that all the time, and I have no idea why; I really read for fun and don't think of the grammatical aspect. But I did take off 2 points because you used a pronoun without a reference in the second paragraph. ;) J/K!

Kristi said...

Sounds like another Manic Monday to me!!! :-)